Apricorns are special Berries that can be found throughout the Rikoto region and can be made into Pokeballs. A Pokeball maker name Burt; who lives in a house in Orshore Town with his granddaughter and owner of 'Burt's Balls' can make any Apricorn into a Pokeball for the player, however, the player must wait for a whole day for him to finish.
There is a total of seven Apricorns that can be made into Pokeballs.
- Red Apricorns can be made into Level Balls.
- Yellow Apricorns can be made into Moon Balls.
- Blue Apricorns can be made into Lure Balls.
- Green Apricorns can be made into Friend Balls.
- Pink Apricorns can be made into Love Balls.
- White Apricorns can be made into Fast Balls
- Black Apricorns can be made into Heavy Balls.
- Orange Apricorns (new), can be made into Alpha Balls, which is a new type of ball which works better on evolved Pokemon
Once you get to Orshore Town and enter Burt's house, once you talk to his granddaughter, she will give you the Finflip Pail to grow more Apricorns.
- Possible Bug
When an Apricorn is planted, watered and after the player saves over the game, the apricorns seem to disappear.
- Burt is apparently related to the original Apricorn worker, Kurt, from Azalea Town in Johto.