|This attack move varies in power and type depending on the weather.|
When the weather is clear, Weather Ball is a Normal-type move. During any type of weather except a mysterious air current, Weather Ball's power doubles to 100 (type power-ups from the weather will be put into effect in addition to this boost).
Weather Ball's type changes depending on the weather at the time it is used.
- Fire-type if it is sunny.
- Water-type if it is raining.
- Ice-type if it is hailing.
- Rock-type if there is a sandstorm.
- Normal-type if it is foggy, if there is a mysterious air current, or there is no special weather condition in effect.
- ???-type if there is a shadowy aura.
Pokémon with Bulletproof are immune to Weather Ball, regardless of the weather.